Our Commitment to Health and Safety
TRAVEL INFORMATION: COVID-19 UPDATE
We are committed to putting the safety and security of our guests and team members as our number one priority. Prior to making a reservation and arrival at our hotel, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at our hotel.
California Face Covering Guidance:
The California Department of Public Health is mandating that face coverings be worn state-wide in applicable circumstances including entering any indoor public space. View the CDPH Face Covering Guidance here.
PACIFICA PURE STAY
At Pacifica Hotels, the health and safety of our guests and team members is our primary concern. To that end, we have taken significant measures in response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to safeguard the well-being of all who visit our properties. In conjunction with direction from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and updates from local health departments as well as guidelines published by American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay checklist, Pacifica Hotels has crafted a suite of measures and processes dedicated to ensuring the cleanliness of our hotels and the safety of our community. Pacifica’s Pure Stay program launches in June and is crafted to reassure all that health and safety are foremost in our hearts and minds.
In addition to our already rigorous cleanliness standards, the program’s principles include:
A Heightened Deep-Cleaning and Sanitization Process
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the hotels in high-touch areas including, but not limited to entrances, exits, elevator landings, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting spaces, pools, spas and exercise areas.
- Utilization of sanitized guest room key cards and/or digital key cards.
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitizer and pre-wrapped masked (if necessary) upon arrival.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for high-touch areas.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high touch areas including, but not limited to elevator button panels, handrails, door handles, entry doors.
- Electrostatic sprayer to be utilized during guest room cleaning and public/common areas.
- Adjustments made to food and beverage service in accordance with social distancing and current food safety recommendations.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms including electrostatic spraying, a comprehensive electrostatically charged cleaning method.
- Increased disinfection efforts and heightened focus on high-touch areas including, but not limited to television remote controls, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned prior to arrival with clean room door seal notification to indicate room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned and sealed.
- Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
- Coffee makers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request to allow enhanced cleaning of items.
- Guestroom bath amenities and remote controls will be wrapped after sanitization.
Checking In & Out
- Front desks will have temporary plexiglass barriers installed for added protection.
- During check-in, guests are provided a COVID-19 fact sheet with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment.
- Integration of text messaging engagement platforms for contactless requests and inquiries.
- Contactless check-out now available via text message.
Keeping Each Other Safe
- Social distancing markers placed on the floors to encourage proper distancing of queuing guests.
- Complimentary faces masks will be provided.
- Discontinued valet parking services.
- Pool Reservations
- The Swimming Pool is open to guests by reservation to allow for proper social distancing and heightened cleaning requirements.
- Heightened focus on sanitizing and spacing of furnishings in high traffic areas including lobby, pool, fitness center, restaurants, etc. to meet distancing requirements.
Team Member Protocols
- All team members receive Pacifica Hotels mandated training on COVID-19 safety, sanitation and response procedures.
- All hotel Team Members will be provided with masks, gloves and protective eye wear as required while continuing to provide exceptional hospitality services.
Updated Flexible Policies
For all guests requesting to cancel, we are offering waived cancellation fees (excluding prepaid/non-refundable bookings) until 6 pm local time the day prior to arrival for travel dates through December 31, 2020. We are also waiving amenity fees at applicable hotels during this time.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and thank you for your continued loyalty and support.