Our Commitment to Health and Safety
TRAVEL INFORMATION: COVID-19 UPDATE
We are committed to putting the safety and security of our guests and team members as our number one priority. Prior to making a reservation and arrival at our hotel, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at our hotel.
UPDATED FLEXIBLE POLICIES:
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellations. We are offering waived cancellation fees up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Changing the date on any reservation may result in different pricing, but there is no fee for making changes. Reservations with pre-paid rates will be subject to the rate offer rules communicated at the time of reservation.
CALIFORNIA FACE COVERING GUIDANCE:
California is fully open, but face coverings are required in certain settings per State of California guidelines. For your safety and the safety of others, face coverings are required for all guests, irrespective of vaccine status, in all indoor public settings throughout our hotel for the next four weeks (through January 15, 2022). View the CDPH Face Covering Guidance here.
We are committed to putting the safety and security of our guests and team members as our number one priority. Prior to making a reservation and arrival at our hotel, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state, and local traveler guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at our hotel.
PACIFICA PURE STAY
At Pacifica Hotels, the health and safety of our guests and team members is our primary concern. To that end, we have taken significant measures in response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to safeguard the well-being of all who visit our properties. In conjunction with direction from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and updates from local health departments as well as guidelines published by American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay checklist, Pacifica Hotels has crafted a suite of measures and processes dedicated to ensuring the cleanliness of our hotels and the safety of our community. Pacifica’s Pure Stay program launches in June and is crafted to reassure all that health and safety are foremost in our hearts and minds.
In addition to our already rigorous cleanliness standards, the program’s principles include:
A Heightened Deep-Cleaning and Sanitization Process
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the hotels in high-touch areas including, but not limited to entrances, exits, elevator landings, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting spaces, pools, spas and exercise areas.
- Utilization of sanitized guest room key cards and/or digital key cards.
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitizer and pre-wrapped masked (if necessary) upon arrival.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for high-touch areas.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high touch areas including, but not limited to elevator button panels, handrails, door handles, entry doors.
- Adjustments made to food and beverage service in accordance with social distancing and current food safety recommendations.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms including electrostatic spraying, a comprehensive electrostatically charged cleaning method.
- Increased disinfection efforts and heightened focus on high-touch areas including, but not limited to television remote controls, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned prior to arrival with clean room door seal notification to indicate room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned and sealed.
- Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
- Coffee makers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request to allow enhanced cleaning of items.
- Guestroom bath amenities and remote controls will be wrapped after sanitization.
Checking In & Out
- Front desk may have temporary plexiglass barriers installed for added protection.
- During check-in, guests are provided a COVID-19 fact sheet with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment.
- Integration of text messaging engagement platforms for contactless requests and inquiries.
- Contactless check-out now available via text message.
Keeping Each Other Safe
- Social distancing markers placed on the floors to encourage proper distancing of queuing guests.
- Complimentary faces masks will be provided.
- Heightened focus on sanitizing and spacing of furnishings in high traffic areas including lobby, pool, fitness center, restaurants, etc. to meet distancing requirements.
Team Member Protocols
- All team members receive Pacifica Hotels mandated training on COVID-19 safety, sanitation and response procedures.
- All hotel Team Members will be provided with masks, gloves, and/or protective eye wear as required while continuing to provide exceptional hospitality services.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and thank you for your continued loyalty and support.